Sunday, October 19, 2008

Beauty Review



I have been trying some products and now it's time to give you my feedback. 

 Purifying Grapefruit & Soothing Aloe Facial Cleanser is my first tried and tested.

Now that I have finished the tube, it's time to review.
Purifying Grapefruit & Soothing Aloe Facial Cleanser is the first Green Beaver product I have tried, and it was amazing. It cleaned my skin beautifully, removing all my make-up without making my skin feel dry.
 The invigorating aroma of grapefruit gave me the jump start I needed. 
I recommend Green Beaver Purifying Grapefruit & Soothing Aloe Facial Cleanser not only for its eco-friendliness but also for its ability to make me feel like I've helped the planet and myself.   I love the fact that the packaging was recyclable and the cleanser itself contains as my friend Sophie says, " No Nasties!" 
Would I try it again? Absolutely! 
Go and check out www.greenbeaver.com and try some for yourself.

If you have tried any of the products I've recommended or have a product that you suggest I try please leave my a comment!
I am not compensated for any of my reviews.......I refer because I love the stuff.


No comments: