Friday, September 26, 2008



I heard a piece of trivia the other day, and if true, we really need to think about what to do to help our planet. The trivia was.... if all the bees in the world were gone then our planet would cease to exist. (Gil Grissom, CSI Las Vegas) Ok, that thought actually scares me and I don't like bees very much.
This image inspired me and made me realize how delicate our planet is.  The image was shot in the most amazing residential garden I have ever seen; I felt like I needed to be charged admission to experience this beauty.  So my rant for the day is just to keep in mind how beautiful our planet is and God only made one like it, so lets keep plugging away and making it more beautiful every day.  Pay someone a nice compliment, pay if forward, or pick up a piece of litter and say Thank You!!!!!!!!!
At this moment I say Thank You to my husband, Kees, who took this pic at a family reunion about a month ago. Check out his work at www.keessnyders.ca. I love you!!!!!!

No comments: